Monday, September 29, 2008

Wedding at The Elms





I had the priviledge of shooting a wedding with my friend, Arissa, this past weekend. We had a great time shooting together. Arissa shot this couple's engagement and newborn pictures, and now the beautiful wedding at Elms. You can check out Arissa's pictures on her website www.siteskins.com/arissas.

This couple was so much fun to shoot! They are so much in love, and so easy going. I don't usually cry at weddings that I'm shooting, but this was a tear-jerker. Just watching them look at each other was so wonderful. The groom even scoped out some places for us to take pictures on the Elms property. I love that!


The Elms is a beautiful setting for a wedding and reception. It was a wonderful day, but quite warm for the bride in her beautiful (but thick and heavy) dress and the guys in their tuxes. There were also more spiders than we prefer while taking pictures, but you have to expect that outside in the woods.


I loved the ring bearer's bare feet and the little flower girl in her gorgeous wagon. They were too cute. It was just a perfect day!

No comments: