Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tucker's Senior Pictures








This photo shoot with Tucker had lots of bonuses. Besides capturing amazing pictures, I got to enjoy Tucker's guitar playing, I learned some interesting things about football, and I was reminded how guys are different than girls. As soon as Tucker sat down on the railroad track, he immediately picked up a rock. You can see it above. Girls don't do that! Tucker may look like a handsome, tough football guy, but he also has a great personality and is quite the gentleman. It gives me hope for the next generation knowing that guys like Tucker are close by.
It was so much fun to hang out with Tucker and his mom. She made a great assistant and worked very hard. I'm sure she'll agree that the keys and hat really make some of these pictures!
Tucker and Barb: Thanks for letting me have a glimpse into your lives! It is such an honor and a pleasure! Enjoy your sneak peek and check my website soon for the rest of your pictures.

No comments: