Friday, September 12, 2008

Ali Senior "Business Cards" and Photo Book


Hi Friends: Can I just tell you how much fun I have with photography? I just designed a photo book for Ali and posted the front and back cover above. (As soon as I can figure out my new software, I will be able to post these photobooks on my website.) I can't wait for my next FedEx delivery to get the book! Today FedEx brought me these "business cards" that I designed. These can be used as an alternative to including wallet photos in your graduation announcements or in your thank you notes for wedding gifts or new baby gifts. They are actually less expensive and more creative than wallets. There are all kinds of fun things to do with digital images! I've got 3 more senior shoots, 1 engagement, 1 sports team, and 1 baptism in the next week, so I won't bore you with any more pictures of my daughter! I still need to post a pregnancy session from last week. I think I need a nap!

No comments: