Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wedding at The Hope Center






This past Saturday, I had the priviledge of shooting a wedding with Jenae Winebrenner of www.imijfoto.com. (You should check out her amazing photos). The wedding was held at The Hope Center, which is a beautiful old church near downtown KCMO. The bride was exceptionally beautiful, had an amazing smile, and was what I would call "the perfect bride". Of course, her husband was equally charming. The bridesmaids and the women in the groom's family were dressed in the most beautiful saris. I loved all the gorgeous colors! They added a "sari ceremony" to the Christian wedding ceremony that was so touching. Of course, the sparklers used for the send off were lots of fun! It was such a lovely day!
Did I tell you how much I love to shoot weddings?

No comments: