Saturday, September 6, 2008

Evan's Senior Pictures



As most parents know, life gets crazy when school starts and even crazier when sports and activities get going. I've had a great time taking lots of pictures recently, but am far behind in getting them posted. Although I did get all of Evan's pictures posted on my website before I posted this sneak peak entry on my blog.

I should call this session "Evan Round 1" as well. We didn't have much time, and I wasn't happy with the position of the sun at the places we wanted to go. So we'll be doing another session soon. Which I am looking forward to because Evan is such a great guy to hang out with! He has such an outgoing personality, and is involved in many things. He did a great job in the senior lip sync on Thursday night (I can't wait to see my crazy pictures!), and he also did a great job on his saxophone solo at the football game last night. (Go Cougars--we won the game)!

We also love Evan's family. We have known them for quite a few years since my step-daughter went to school with Evan's older sister. I also had the pleasure of taking Evan's older brother's senior pictures last year. This family has also been blessed with amazing good-looks!

No comments: