Monday, September 1, 2008

Ali's Senior Pictures -- Round 1











The anticipation of taking my daughter's senior pictures has been exciting and scary. When she was finally ready to do it, she only gave me two days' notice that she would be available, so I didn't have too much time to think about it. I woke up very early Saturday morning "all a-twitter" as my husband says. So I prayed about our time together and asked the Lord to bless us with a fun shoot as well as great pictures. Then as I really thought about "my daughter's senior pictures", it really hit me that she is a senior (duh!) and that she'll be leaving soon. I am very excited about her future and what God has planned for her, but it still makes me cry anyway. By the grace of God, she is an amazing young woman, and we are very proud of her!




Ali has already agreed to do another shoot later this fall, and I'm sure I can get one more done in the spring. So enjoy this sneak peak at "round one". All pictures will be on my website soon.




No comments: