Sunday, July 13, 2008

Niki and Nathan's Wedding




Wow! I had a great time yesterday shooting Niki and Nathan's wedding! I have been blessed with great clients, and Niki and Nathan were no exception. They are so much fun to be around, and they are so perfect for each other! It started out to be a rainy day, but we all prayed for beautiful weather, and we got it before the wedding started. Ask and you shall receive! Next time I'll have to remember to pray that the day runs according to schedule. Everything was running late, so I didn't have as much time to take pictures as I had planned. But I'm very excited about the time we did have and the fun places that we got to take pictures.


The reception was at the Scarritt Ballroom (see http://www.scarrittproperties.com/), which made for great pictures as well as a cool atmosphere. It is located at 8th & Grand downtown, so we had fun taking pictures outside in the cool weather as well.


Here are a few of my favorite pictures so far. It takes quite a while to go through all of the wedding pictures, so I'm sure I'll have more favorites. I should have all pictures posted on my website in 3-4 weeks. Enjoy this beautiful bride and all the pink!

1 comment:

mackyton said...

Joyous to see this wedding. Congratulations to the couple. Great to know about your wedding planning experience. Couples of days back has attended my best friend’s wedding at one of elegant wedding venues Chicago. Professional wedding planner was hired who did everything amazingly. Really liked her work and planning to hire her for my big day too.