Thursday, July 31, 2008

Beach Portraits







My daughters and I just got back from a trip to the beach. We had great weather, great waves for floating, and lots of time to take pictures. If only my daughters would have been more cooperative! Check out their expressions of joy on the "worms and coffee" picture. If you get a magnifying glass, you can see them on the beach in the picture taken looking out from our motel (yes, MOTEL) window. I like the effect of looking through the screen and the dirty window. As a photographer, I get excited about all kinds of crazy things!
We have stayed at the Ocean Crest Motel at Oak Island, NC for quite a few years now. It's a nice family atmosphere, it has a pool, and it's right next to the pier. We went with some family who live in North Carolina, and it was wonderful to see them (and take lots of pictures of them too since they are more cooperative). I'll post some cute kids pictures soon.

No comments: