Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Kelsey's Senior Pictures





Wow! I had a great photography weekend! Not only did I get to shoot a dream wedding downtown, but I also got to shoot senior pictures downtown. I had a great time shooting and editing these pictures! I love the tutu and suitcase that Kelsey brought with her! It started to rain, so I didn't get to do everything I had planned. When it started to down pour, we took some pictures under an awning. A man working in his wood shop asked us if we wanted to come inside to take some pictures, so we did. He had some beautiful cabinets that he was making. He was very friendly and very proud of his work (which he should have been). Check out some of these pictures with wild editing. There really are some nice "normal" pictures that I got as well. They will all be posted on my website tomorrow.

No comments: