Monday, June 9, 2008

Wedding in Pella, IA






I had the priviledge to help another photographer, Jenae Winebrenner of Imij Photography http://www.imijfoto.com/, shoot a wedding in Pella, IA. It is a quaint little town, and is the home of Pella Windows. We had a great time shooting the wedding. The bride was radiant, and the flower girls were adorable! The reception was outside in the little downtown area. The picture of the bride and bridesmaids was taken on the bridge where the groom proposed. It was so romantic! Check out a few of my favorite shots.


Of course the best ones are those that Jenae took of me trying to get the perfect shot of the church steeple with the church sign and the windmill shot. After the reception, Jenae and I stopped to take more pictures of the windmill in the evening lighting. I was lying on the sidewalk trying to get an unusual angle of the windmill when two guests from the wedding came around the corner. They said they were about to call 911, and then they realized that I was on the ground by choice.


No comments: