Monday, June 9, 2008

Chicago


I went to the windy city a few days ago and actually left my camera at home. I wanted to travel light and thought that I could be without it for a few days. Of course, I had camera withdrawal as soon as I got on the "L" and headed downtown. My brain works in a way that is always looking at things with an end picture in mind. As soon as I arrived at the hotel, I bought a disposable camera. Of course, the quality of the pictures is horrible, but at least I have some. Maybe I should seek therapy.

I had a great time visiting with my brother. He took me to Millenium Park where I photographed "The Bean". It is an amazing piece of art. The reflections of the clouds and buildings are very cool. The distorted picture is what you see when you walk underneath "The Bean".

No comments: