Sunday, June 15, 2008

Abby and Greg's Wedding











I had the priviledge of photographing Abby and Greg's wedding yesterday. I was so excited about their wedding that I woke up at 6:15 thinking about the images that I wanted to get. Then I went to bed last night thinking about their pictures. Then I woke up at 5:15 this morning thinking about their pictures. (Do you think I'm obsessed with photography?) They are such a fun couple, and their love for one another is evident in their eyes. Abby, of course, was beautiful with her elegant dress and bouquet. I got tears in my eyes looking at a few of her pictures today. The entire day was wonderful, and the details were well planned.

Here's a sneak peak at some of their images. The entire wedding party endured the heat, humidity, and bright sun quite well. As I'm always looking for the "bright side" of things, we got some amazing backlighting in several pictures even though we got squinting in others. The rest of the pictures will be posted on my website http://www.haleyphotography.com/ in about 2-3 weeks. Click on the View & Order tab then click on Greg & Abby under Weddings.






No comments: