Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tyler's Senior Pictures











I had the priviledge of taking Tyler's senior pictures last weekend. It's fun getting to know these guys and coming up with crazy things to say to get them to laugh. It's also fun to see the things these guys like to have with them. We had to keep the sunglasses and long key lanyard in some pictures because Tyler wears them all the time.
I had a great time with Tyler and his mom. We went to some fun places and even saw this cool orange truck along the way. (I'm all about school spirit and the black & orange school colors). Tyler's sister even joined us for a few pictures. She did an amazing cheerleading jump with Tyler in the background. I think that would make a great Christmas card! I asked them to switch places so that Tyler could do the same jump, but he didn't go for it.
Enjoy the sneak peak!












































No comments: