Saturday, November 1, 2008

Grace's Senior Pictures












Wow--I can't believe it's Nov 1 already! I have been so busy with photography in Oct that I've been slacking off on my blog. I had the priviledge of taking Grace's senior pictures a few weeks ago in Westin. I just love Grace and her mom. We had a great time! Her mom's job was to make sure we didn't get run over while I was laying in the street taking pictures.
There are so many pictures of Grace that I love. She is just as beautiful on the inside as on the outside. We especially had fun with the motorcycles. An Irish festival was going on in Westin, so there were a bunch of motorcycles parked right in front of a building that I wanted to use. One of the owners came up to us and asked if we wanted to do some modeling on a $30k motorcycle. Of course I was scared to touch it, but he said it was ok for Grace to sit on his Harley. He made us laugh, and we got some very unique pictures.
Grace had such a good time that she wrote me a very sweet note thanking me for taking her pictures. She also said I was a cool photographer. (I'll be sure to show that to my teenagers). I will keep that note forever.
I also created a slideshow of Grace's pictures. You can check it out at grace.haleyphotography.net. You can see other senior slideshows on the Slideshow tab of my website www.haleyphotography.com.



No comments: