Monday, March 15, 2010

Picture Withdrawals

You know you are addicted when you about have a panic attack over the thought of going on a trip without a laptop. That means 5 days of going without images to look at, ponder, and have fun with Photoshop. Of course, I'll have a great time in Colorado with my husband, his son and daughter-in-law, and their beautiful two children. Sam is 2 and a bundle of energy. (I can't wait for him to wake up this morning so we can play!). Anna is just 1 month old. I can't wait to get a tutu on her and start the photo session! I actually brought 5 tutus and pettiskirts, as well as other props, so we'll have a great time!

My husband and I love to come to the mountains! It is amazing however, that once we were blessed with grandchildren, the mountains aren't as much of a priority.

Enjoy your spring break!

No comments: