Monday, February 2, 2009

Clint and Amy Pre-Engagement Pictures











I guess I shouldn't call these pre-engagement pictures because Clint and Amy are already engaged. These are the pictures taken before the engagement pictures. I went with Clint and Amy on Saturday to check out their reception venue. It is so cool! I had my camera with me(where else would it be?), so I couldn't resist getting some shots overlooking downtown while they were looking so adorable. You must see the Terrace on Grand (www.terraceongrand.com). It's a brand new venue that's just opening in the next week or two. I also got to meet their caterer, Marilyn, of www.marilynsevents.com. She's got some amazing decorations!
Clint and Amy are a fun, young couple, and I can't wait to take their real engagement pictures later this spring and shoot their wedding this summer. Clint figured out very quickly that there is no such thing as "just a few pictures". We are going to have a blast!
Check out their slideshow for more images inside and out:
Enjoy!


No comments: