Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jake and Emma Wedding





























Wow! I cannot believe it has been 2 months since I've posted on my blog. I have done quite a few photo shoots since then, but have been too busy to update my blog. Enough moaning...
I had the pleasure of shooting a wedding this past weekend for a wonderful young couple. I shot Emma's sister's wedding a few years ago, so it was fun to be a part of another significant family event. Of course, Emma was a stunning bride. Her hair was elegantly pulled back into a low bun. She wore a gorgeous lace dress. She also wore a beautiful family heirloom fur since it was so cold outside. And Jake looked very handsome as well. I hope Jake didn't feel left out when I took 10 times more pictures of Emma than I did of him. There's just something about the bride that photographer's just can't get enough of!
Check out these fun images. I also created a slideshow that brings tears to my eyes. I'll have more pictures on my website soon. Enjoy!









No comments: